Wednesday, October 29, 2008

when jon schmidt came to thatcher...

One time, Jon Schmidt, the amazing pianist, came to Thatcher Arizona. (I am not even kidding.) After playing many great and wonderful songs with various parts of his body, (my favorite time was probably when he was banging on the keys with his head) he did a back flip off of the stage- I kid you not- and it was amazing and great as well. Then, after I thought that the night couldn't get any better, I actually got to meet and shake hands with Mr. Brother Schmidt!

This is me, waiting to meet THE Jon Schmidt.


Here is Jon Schmidt from the paparazzi point of view.

Here is me and Jon Schmidt-he doesn't know that this picture is being taken.

Here is the whole group and, of course, Jon Schmidt.

4 comments:

Kristi Adams said...

This IS amazing! For being a piano concert, he definitely knows how to capture a croud! I'm so glad you got to go to his concert and even meet him!

brittany said...

LOL! I love, love, LOVE your blog, you are so funny. And I did not attend the meeting. Apparently you didn't either. lol, we will be better next week!

Sharlee said...

You are one crazy chola (how do you spell that?) Wendy! Next time I see John I will tell him the crazy girl in Thatcher was my sister and then he will run away from me. Great. I do love his awesome concerts though. Did you know you can print for free his piano lessons online? If I ever teach piano, it will be his version of teaching because he makes it fun!

Sharlee said...

Wendy! You need to go to you tube and watch the crazy dance from SYTYCD last season- the eighties lady gaga. She is insane. Go to Lady Gaga singing Just Dance Live You will laugh your head off. Or maybe she will inspire you in your own dressing...