Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Stay-at-Home Mom.... Minus the "Mom".

Here is me and my life as of the moment...
 take it as you will.
Hey folks. You may or may not have noticed that over a year has passed since my last blog post.... it's whatev.  I am currently blogging because I am  like unto a stay-at-home mom- minus the mom- so I have more than enough time to tell insignificant tales of my life to no one in particular.  That's the good news.  The bad news is that the tales of my life at the moment include things like "I just spent thirty minutes of my life watching youtube videos of badly done Hermione and Draco music videos".  Turns out, approximately 72.6% of the youtube world thought that Draco and Hermione should have gotten together. We can all be thankful that J.K. Rowling listened to her heart instead of that 72.6%!  Even though I would never approve of such a romance, those videos made me laugh real hard.  Maybe they were funny, or maybe my current job as stay-at-home person has lowered my IQ and dulled my wit...

1 comment:

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

Wendy! Welcome back to the blogosphere. Maybe with all this time on your hands you can actually read our blog :)

Also, that song was funny, not laugh out loud funny, but that kind of quarter-smile and frequent subdued grunts of comedic satisfaction, kind of funny.

This will help you learn how to live on your lonesome:
http://youtu.be/K8zOlpPUDCg