Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Trip!!!

One time I went on an adventure for Thanksgiving...


I was a wee bit scared about flying all by lonesome,

but the moving sidewalks ease my pain a little.


The stewardess at the Phoenix
Airport loved me and she took this picture.


I went to my favorite store that
I have missed so so much and a
few happy tears were shed.


Utah was Beeeautiful with it's
changing leaves and such.


This is a weird manequin we found
while shopping on black Friday...

Lydia Rae Adams is the cutest baby!

I like these guys... these are funny guys!
(name that movie)

Cute times...

Most of the time I wonder why
this even happened.


I even cooked one time-my
sister taught me how to
make eggs in a nest!


Clouds are my new favorite thing
because they are so great.


Pretty views of the sunset are nice...

I was still nervous on the way
home because of various flight
delays and layovers- no bueno.
All in all, it was a most enjoyable time!






3 comments:

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

The Three Amigos. Arrrrriba!

Wendy, I'm so glad you didn't get lost in the airport!

Stephenie said...

I love Wendy!! Ok, please tell me that favorite store you were referring to was Target! That's what it looked like. Aaaaaand I MISS TARGET SO MUCH!!! I'm going to spend oodles of money and time there over Christmas break. Anyway, I'm glad you had lots-o-fun. I love Utah! But I am so suprised you flew by yourself! You got nerve. Change the "you" to an "I" and tell me the singer of that song.
P.S. in case you were confused by my mess of sentences, the song is called "I got nerve" :)

Race Davis said...

i totally knew the three amigos quote....totally. and i'm so glad you made it back to us in safety.