Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Hi everyone! It's me-Wendy Smith!!! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Mostly I was just at college and didn't have the time or patience to write anything.
Speaking of college, it was a beautiful thing.


My roommate, Shelby, and I began the semester off with a toast to our new year's goals.

As the semester progressed, many great things came to pass. Among these great things were...


WAFFLE EATING CONTESTS,


A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR MY FAVORITE ASIAN, DAVIS,




SINGING AT THE NURSING HOME (Yay for Tom Rose- the best old man ever!),


TUBING DOWN THE MUDDY RIVER,


THE LUAU WITH GIANT SAMOANS,


HAPPY TIMES WITH MY BEST, FAVORITE AND GREATEST FRIENDS,


and GREAT TEMPLE TRIPS TO MESA.

I some how ended up with the best group of friends ever and we had a very teary-eyed farewell.
Although this past year at college was the best time of my life, packing up to come home was not. It was actually kind of a miserable experience. I hated it. A lot.


5 comments:

Race Davis said...

wow. 5 months in one post. dang!

Stephenie said...

Yay for all those AMAZING times!! That was a great semester, wasn't it? Your poor suitcases... :)

Sharlee said...

I can't wait to see your year book! Oh, and you, too. Have fun in Germany! Don't forget to bring me back something French!

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

Did you erase my comment because I totally had one up there :(

Anyway, nice job on the recap. Methinks you hit all the big ones. Keep blogging so we can see how your summer goes. Have funny in Germany!

Eve Hamilton said...

awww Wendy I miss you!! ...and also I found your blog.