Tuesday, June 2, 2009

German videos for non-German friends

When I was in Germany, my lovely friend Kristen Kitchen helped me make some videos for a few of my friends. However, when I tried to email these videos, I found that they contained too many megabytes to email :(

After looking over the videos again, I found that I didn't really want to put more than these three out for the public eye to see because I can't really stand the sound of my voice/my ridiculous facial expressions. So, here are these...

Dear Tanner Michael Gilliland,

This is a video for you.

The accordion player for you best friend because you play the accordion too!!!

Here is an Asian man protesting something.

5 comments:

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

Sorry about the deleted post. I forgot a word.

Dear Wendy Smith,
That was SO GREAT!!!! My socks have been in Germany! That means I am pretty much European (excepting the mullet and weird pants). How lucky!

Bryan appreciates your generous donation to a fellow accordion player.

love,
Your Favorite and Best Friends

Sharlee said...

Wendy, can I have your sunglasses? And that is all.

Race Davis said...

wendy! how happy! i'm glad you didn;t end up like the girls in 'taken'. yikes. hahahahahahappy times.

wendybird said...

haha. thanks racey. also, i hated that movie. also, your videos was one of the videos that i didn't want to post because i am sooo bonkers in it. bahaha