Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mulletlicious

Remember that time when I went to Germany and I thought that Europeans were so crazy with their mullets and such? Well, I am living in Orem Utah for the summer and the other day I went to an airshow with my sisters and it turns out the mother of all mullets is currently in the United States of America. You would think that if there was to be a crazy mullet wearing fool in America, that it would be in a place such as California or Vegas perhaps. Turns out I was horribly mistaken... Utah is the place.

Here is my oldest sister Sharlee... oh no wait! That is my brother-in-law wearing Sharlee's hat.

Kristi and me in a crazy big airplane
And here is the mother mullet of all mullets and it's owner.

6 comments:

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

That is the most hideous mullet I have ever seen. Yuck. Wendy, I have a shirt that says "Mullets Over America." I want you to wear it.

Sharlee said...

The mother of all mullets is watching you Wendy! Just wait until she catches you in your sleep! And quit picking on my hat!

Stephenie said...

The hideousness of that mullet will haunt my nightmares forever.

wendybird said...

bahahaha! Tanner, you are such a lucky human being to own a shirt like that. if i had one, i would definitely wear all the time.

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

Furthermore, you should ask her if she is in the MM (Mullet Militia). I know my old bus drivers are.

wendybird said...

hey! my seventh grade bus driver was definitely in the MM. she also loved to add the nice accent of a giant, colorful eighties bow...